duminică, 13 noiembrie 2011

What You Need To Know About PSP Game Downloads

Tired of researches that bring you nowhere? Still searching for free PSP game downloads?

There are literally thousand of websites claiming to provide �the best� psp game downloads service available on the web, why are you still searching?

Well, you are right to keep searching and now let me explain why.
Many websites providing psp game downloads don�t keep their promises, most of them simply make you pay the membership costs and � once you paid � they don�t even answer to your questions.

The truth is: I tested 12 websites all claiming to provide free psp game downloads and 5 out of 12 were just a real full scam. After I paid for those memberships, I was redirected to a NON-Existing page and I could download anything; I couldn�t even see the website! And even worse, those websites don�t have a customer support so I wasn�t able to contact them: with those 5 sites I just wasted my money.

For other 4 out of 12 websites tested, fortunately, the things went better: they had a customer support and a good games and movies database; the only problem I found with those websites was that I often experienced slow download speed.

Instead, the remaining 3 websites tested kept their promises and I was able to download psp games at a fast download speed. The customer support on those 3 websites was also available and but just 2 out of 3 replied to my question after few hours.

With this article I just wanted to let you know that all that glitters isn't gold and there a lot of possibilities of being scammed when searching for psp game downloads. I�m not inventing, I�m just saying how the things really are.

I decided to publish the test results, to make them public and readable by everyone: if you are interested check out psp game downloads services reviewed.

If you have any questions, or just you want to express your opinion about what I said send me an email - I would be happy to answer.

You can contact me by the link �contact me� on the bottom line of my website at psp downloads.

PS: feel free to email me even if you want me to review any other psp game downloads service.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu